• The ways in which we collect your personal data and the reasons justifying this collection;
• How we use your personal data, and
• The options you have regarding your personal data.
KiwisApp applications are intended for use by the whole family, including young children, with parental involvement and supervision. KiwisApp recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected from users of its services.
By downloading KiwisApp applications, you acknowledge that:
• you are at least 18 years old or any higher legal age required to enter into a contract in your jurisdiction
• you have the legal right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy and data protection practices generally, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Address: Legal Requests - 20 rue Lavoisier, 95300 Pontoise
Why do we collect data?
We use your data for a variety of business purposes, including:
Ensuring the functionality of the service
To perform the contract, we process the necessary data in order to:
• Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
• Operate the Service
(for example, knowing that you have completed the first level to allow access to the second)
• Check and confirm payments
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request
• Sending you communications related to the Service
Making the Service more relevant to our players.
To provide an excellent Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing their data necessary in order to
• Update player profiles
• Develop and improve the Service and the player experience
• Manage our relationship with you
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
• Provide Kiwisapp offers to you through the Service, as well as through other websites and services, and via email
• Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts and support messages
AdvertisementsOnly the free version of the apps may contain third-party advertisements, but it does not include personalized advertisements.
What data do we collect?
The types of personal data we collect depend on the Service you are using and the requirements of applicable law.
Data that you provide directly to us.
• Your contact details (such as name, email address and telephone number)
• Your user name or nickname and the cryptographic fingerprint of your password
• Profile information (such as profile picture)
• Your messages sent to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
• Other data you choose to provide to us (such as data to identify a lost account or data you provide to participate in surveys or promotional events)
Data we collect automatically.
• Data about your account and game progress, including in most cases the automatically generated internal account ID
• Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as device ID and advertising ID)
• Data about your device, such as device name, operating system, browser type, language
• Data we collect with cookies on our websites (see details below)
• Data about your use of the Service, such as game play data, purchases made, and your interactions with other players on the Service
Data we collect through our partners.
We also use third-party partners, such as social media, analytics service providers and advertising networks to supplement the information we have about you, including:
• Data we receive when you link a third-party tool to the Service (via Facebook)
• Demographics (via Firebase)
• Data to combat fraud (such as refund abuse in games or fraudulent clicks in advertising)
• Data from the platforms on which games are played or data obtained from payment service providers (such as those used to verify payments)
• Data for advertising purposes so that we can provide you with a better Service
• Data that you provide to us from a third-party service (Facebook) through your privacy settings
Who may your data be shared with and why?
Kiwisapp does not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent in countries where the collection of user consent may be required by applicable laws and regulations. When you consent to the collection of data for advertising and analytics purposes, we may share the data listed above with the following categories of recipients: Advertising Partners: Who allow us to monetize our apps' advertising inventory and provide users with free products and services. These partners generally collect data through their own tools (Software Development Kits or “SDKs”). You will find below the list of our partners implementing advertising SDKs via our applications and the privacy policies of their services which describe their practices and allow you to exercise your rights directly towards them:
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
• Google AdMob - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
• Google Analytics - https://policies.google.com/privacy
How do we protect your data?
In order to ensure a secure and safe experience for players, we continually develop and implement administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration.
We keep your data as long as your account is active or if it is necessary for the provision of the requested Services. For example, we may periodically remove the identification of unused game accounts, and we regularly review and delete unnecessary data. Note that if you ask us to delete your personal data, we will retain your data for as long as we believe it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our contracts.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children online. That's why we don't use personalized ads and are phasing out all ads in apps aimed at children. Kiwisapp never knowingly or intentionally collects personal data from children under the age of 16.
Our Service is international in nature and your data may therefore be transferred to any location in the world. As different countries may have different data protection laws than your country, we take steps to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards we may use may relate to standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and other legal protections.
What rights do you have?
Unsubscribe from marketing emails and other forms of direct marketing.
Push Notifications We may send you push notifications through our mobile applications. If you no longer wish to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Access to the personal data we hold about you. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in electronic format. Your other rights. You also have the right to correct your data, request deletion of your data, object to how we use and share your data, and impose limits on how we use and share your data. You can withdraw your consent at any time. We will respond to all your requests within a reasonable time.
Right to complain
You can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. Kiwisapp being a French company, our supervisory authority is in France: CNIL